Monday, January 19, 2009

Points on proper winter dressing





Ok people, as cold as it may be outside, we have to hold ourselves to some standards people. This "nose warmer" I found on Etsy today while shopping for a scarf caught my attention. While violence is not normally acceptable, I think we can make an exception since this looks very much like a target. Quite possibly the wearer of this contraption is looking for a blow to the nose to clear up their sinuses. Honestly it looks like she took her thong and stuck it on her head, my lord, this world is going to hell. What happened to self respect and dignity, you can't go walking around with underwear on your head. "Hey, are you wearing a thong on your head?", "No, it's a nose warmer!" no matter what you tell anyone, they are gonna think your daft ass is wearing underwear on your head. I'm coming to a lose for words here, this is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have seen all year, and trust me I see a lot of stupid things. I want to recommend the manufacturer of this fine piece of apparel thinks twice about their career in fashion, I don't think it's gonna quite work out the way you were expecting. I still can't believe they got actual people to pose with a thong on their face and a bunch of them at that. It even comes with a manual, I would gather it's a big illustration of someone's bottom and the nosewarmer with a big red X through it next to a picture of someone's face and the nosewarmer with a big green check mark. Maybe I should go get high and look at this again, actually no, this is horrible. The older guy is particularly creepy, it looks like he's wearing a little girls underwear on his face, I think I saw him on Dateline. Someone call the damn cops!

-Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment